Thursday 4 August 2011

Today ~ Tomorrow ~ Always

We are in the last few days getting ready for my brother's wedding.

A very exciting time, that's for sure. With Mom passing away in February 2009 and then my stroke in September 2010 it's been a rough couple of years. My aunts and uncles and our family have all held together in this very trying time but we are OVERDUE for a reason to celebrate!

I can't wait to welcome the "new Jen" to the family - she has been a wonderful addition to my brother's world and we are delighted to be so blessed with a new branch on our family tree.

As the sister of the groom I will take advantage of my perks and share with you one of my most favourite of their engagement pictures... sigh :)

Engaged to be married on Saturday, August 6, 2011


Life is an adventure for sure and no marriage is perfect. It takes work and commitment and there are moments of cloudy skies and all kinds of unpredictable challenges. But then there are days when a baby is born or one of you is hospitalized and suddenly all the reasons you married rush back into your mind and love is found under a layer of dust in the corner of the room.

I look forward to watching my brother and his amazing fiancée commit themselves to each other for the rest of time. What a wonderful reason to celebrate !!!!

Dennis and 'the other' Jen (my Brother and Sister-in-law to be :)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment