Thursday 3 March 2011

Azure dreams

* credits to Coldplay - song "Green Eyes" *

Honey, you are a rock
   Upon which I stand
      And I come here to talk
        I hope you understand


That green eyes, yeah the spotlight,
   shines upon you
       And how could anybody deny you?


I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter, now I’ve met you


And honey you should know,
   that I could never go on without you

Green eyes

Honey you are the sea
   Upon which I float
      And I came here to talk
         I think you should know


That green eyes, you’re the one
  that I wanted to find
And anyone who, tried to deny you
  must be out of their mind


Cause I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter, since I met you


Honey you should know,
  that I could never go on without you


Green eyes          ~          Green eyes

Ohoho... Ohoho... Ohoho... Ohoho...


The sea upon which I float
ђoney
уou
are
α
ℜocк
u℘on
which

stαn∂



No comments:

Post a Comment