Tuesday 8 March 2011

Humility with icing

A birthday blows by and names / memories / moments / joy / agony and love all whirl around me...

No matter what has come and gone in my life I am lucky. I am here and you are here with me. I am lucky to have you and I am blesssed to have my remarkable sons, a determined husband and a wonderful family.

Every day this pixel world reminds me of this remarkable life. I live and breathe and dream and as hard as it can be I AM ALIVE!

I plan to figure out where I can find my future with this keyboard and surrounded by loved ones and friends and reaching out to every corner of the world to learn, share and experience as much as possible.

I am here
So, dear world, I stand on the rock on the top of the most challenging mountain I have been climbing yet... I feel the wind whip around me. I tip my face back - eyes closed and sun shining on me with no furrowed brow - and as the camera pulls back from my perch on top of my world the rest of the mountains come into focus and the sky's blue promise with white clouds moving so fast reminds of the larger reality beyond.

I will sit here for a while and absorb every second of this...

...and then...

...I will set my sights on the next mountain.

No matter your pace, your past, your pain, your ability, YOU are invited.

Come with me *smiles warmly*

Be well.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment